Adsense

05 March 2015

YSA BOTANICA GREEN PAPAYA

I was at Mercury Drug Store buying vitamins for my 3yr old son when I saw these stack of whitening soaps, all lined up in one of their display racks and I realized, I haven't try those products in my life, not even once. I told myself that I'm okay with my color, that I am actually pretty and I don't need anything to enhance my beauty... well, we are all beautiful in the eyes of our Great Creator, so don't bash me about this statement. Lols!!

But, actually I've been struggling with pimples for over a decades now. They come and they go and I'm so tired and sick of these facial bumps, that I've decided to start looking at these beauty products in front of me at Mercury Drug store.

Why not try it this time. And, so I bought one and decided to document this bubbly journey.

I bought
hoping that it will help get rid of my pimples and I'm  the fourth day of using it.


Just this morning, when I looked at the mirror, two smiling pimples greeted me 'good morning'. Ugh.... should I keep using the soap?


Okay, I've decided to give it a week or two.

I also wanna try Original Likas Papaya for my skin, if it can help whitens my brown color. Okay... this contradict my first statement, but people change, you know!

YOU MAY WANNA BUY LIKAS PAPAYA SOAP NOW AND
LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU.


... but I wanna finish my YSA Botanica Green Papaya first:

3 comments:

  1. First of all i would like to thank you for the great and informative entry. I has to admit that I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future. Keep it up.
    renew life candizyme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allison, thank you for dropping by. Just so you know, it didn't work well with. I have to stop using it because I still got pimples all over my face. I thinks it is not suited on my skin type. But, I suggest you try it also, it might work on you.

      Goodluck!

      Delete
    2. Hi Allison, thank you for dropping by. Just so you know, it didn't work well with. I have to stop using it because I still got pimples all over my face. I thinks it is not suited on my skin type. But, I suggest you try it also, it might work on you.

      Goodluck!

      Delete

don't just leave, say something!

tag: