So, let's start cooking.
For Pork Adobo recipe, we'll need the following
1 kl. Pork (I often ask the butcher to give me liempo or ribs)
1 tbsp. garlic (minced or crushed)
2 pcs. bay leaves
4 tbsp. vinegar (or according to your taste)
1 cup soy sauce (or according to you taste)
1 tbsp. whole pepper corn
1 cup water
1 pork cubes or magic sarap seasoning
1. In a large pot, combine vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaves, 1/2 tbsp minced garlic (set aside the other half), pepper corn, seasoning and pork. Put it inside your fridge and marinate for 15 minutes (or an hour if you wish!)
2. After you marinated the pork, get a bowl drain the meat and keep the marinate sauce.
3. Then heat cooking oil in skillet and brown meat on all side. Set aside.
3. Fry the remaining garlic in the frying pan until slightly toasted, then add in the fried meat and the marinated sauce. Add water if necessary.
4. Let it boil until pork is cooked and sauce thickens.
5. Serve hot with rice.
Try this at home. Easy, quick and yummy!
Hope you like it!