06 December 2012

My Pork Adobo Recipe

Hi y'all!!! Today we had Pork Adobe for Lunch and Dinner. I've learned the recipe from just watching my parents and siblings, but I tweak it a little. Gusto ko lang pahirapan sarili ko hehehehe!
please post my link if you like to copy

Pork Adobo

Ingredients:
1 kl. Pork (I often ask the butcher to give me liempo or ribs)
1 tbsp. garlic (minced or crushed)
2 pcs. bay leaves
4 tbsp. vinegar (or according to your taste)
1 cup soy sauce (or according to you taste)
1 tbsp. whole pepper corn
1 cup water
cooking oil
1 pork cubes or magic sarap seasoning 

Cooking Procedure:

1. In a large pot, combine vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaves, 1/2 tbsp minced garlic (set aside the other half), pepper corn, seasoning and pork. Put it inside your fridge and marinate for 15 minutes (or an hour if you wish!)
2. After you marinated the pork, get a bowl drain the meat and keep the marinate sauce.

3. Then heat cooking oil in skillet and brown meat on all side. Set aside.
3. Fry the remaining garlic in the frying pan until slightly toasted, then add in the fried meat and the marinate sauce. Add water if necessary.
4. Let it boil until sauce thickens.

5. Serve hot with rice

Hope you like it!!!
  

2 comments:

  1. I just don't cook. But my mum told me to cook as a good girl cooks :) So thanks for the recipe :D

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award.
    Check out my blog for more details.

    www.pattygracekelly.blogspot.de

    -Patty

    ReplyDelete

don't just leave, say something!

UA-36716379-1